Für den Bereich CREWS am Standort Düsseldorf suchen wir ab sofort eine/-n
Senior Manager, Country Lead Workplace Services (Facilities Management) Germany (m/w/d)
Als eines der erfolgreichsten digitalen Handelsunternehmen Deutschlands verbindet QVC das Beste aus zwei Welten: Einkaufen als persönliches Live-Erlebnis von Mensch zu Mensch und das komfortable, digitale Bestellen – flexibel an 365 Tagen im Jahr über TV-Angebote wie SmartTV, im Web, per App, zu Hause und von unterwegs.
Weltweit gehört QVC mit 17.000 Mitarbeitern und Standorten in den USA, Japan, Deutschland, Großbritannien, Italien sowie einem Joint Venture in China zu den führenden Video- und E-Commerce-Versandhändlern.
In Deutschland beschäftigt QVC rund 3.100 Mitarbeiter in Düsseldorf, Bochum, Kassel und Hückelhoven.
- Responsible for day to day operations and services supporting QVC’s buildings and employees; a team of 5 direct reports (including security and HSE), managing 4 locations – including HQ office, studios, fulfillment centres and call centres. 200,000 m2 of space within Portfolio
- Communicates and collaborates with Market Leadership
- Ensure periodic inspections are conducted to ensure compliance with statutory obligations, specifications, codes and best practices.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to enhance facilities operations and reduce operating costs
- Work within market and with other International CREWS Leaders to implement common facilities standards and initiatives to optimize costs and space.
- Manage, co-ordinate and deliver small refurbishments projects, moves, changes, relocations, new facility site setups in conjunction with Real Estate plans and the Market needs.
- Develop/prepare and administer annual operating budget and long range capital plans for facility improvements for each location and manage monthly facility costs against budget.
- Responsible for ensuring building and workplace compliance with statutory regulations including but not limited to fire protection and requirements of insurance companies.
- Responsible for the operational environmental protection of the company including monitoring of consistency with legal regulations and provisions
- Responsible for Health & Safety including overseeing of conformity with legal regulations and requirements, initiating activities to reduces rate of absences and increase the well- being of all employees.
- Graduate Business Engineer with additional knowledge in Facility Management and Engineering or comparable
- 6-8 year experience in Facility Management, Project Management and Engineering in a leading position
- Experience in working with international colleagues
- Good knowledge of Environmental, Health, Safety and Security
- Good knowledge in Project Management
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate teams of employees and outsourced vendors
- Capable of building and executing strategies aligned to major business initiatives
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience in leading building operations and services including mechanical. electrical, and critical systems
- Social skills, persuasive power and assertiveness
- Communication ability including with Business Executives
- Good knowledge in MS-Office-Products, Auto CAD and CAFM knowledge desirable
- English und German (fluently spoken and written)
QVC Handel S.à r.l. & Co. KG
Dieses Stellenangebot drucken